How to Access Your Digital Packs
Welcome to Demme Learning, and thanks for purchasing access to a Demme Digital Pack. Here are instructions on how to redeem your access code and get started. You'll have twelve months of access to your Digital Pack, which begins when you redeem your code.
In order to redeem your promo code, you will need to log in with your Demme Learning account, or create a free account if you don't have one.
Trouble redeeming your code? Here are answers to common problems.
- Go to the Digital Packs page
- Choose the Digital Pack level(s) you purchased, Primer through PreCalculus, and click "Add to Cart."
You will see a confirmation that the Digital Pack has been added to your cart.
- Repeat for each Digital Pack you have purchased.
- When you have added all of the Digital Packs you purchased to your cart, proceed to Checkout.
- In the "Order Review" section, click "Add a Code".
- Enter your Digital Pack code and click "Apply Code." This will take your total for the Demme Digital Pack to zero.
- Repeat this process for as many Demme Digital Packs and codes as you have purchased access to.
- Complete the Secure Checkout process. If your balance is zero, you will not be required to enter a payment method. (The Digital Pack codes only apply to Digital Packs. If you purchase additional items, your balance will not be zero.)
- Once you have successfully completed the Secure Checkout, access your Demme Learning account via the link in the upper right of the page.
- You will see your Digital Pack(s) listed in the section called "Digital Products."
Thank you for purchasing Demme Digital Pack access!
Answers to Common Problems
If you have trouble redeeming your promo code or accessing your Demme Digital Pack, here are solutions to the most common problems.
Q. I am trying to enter my Demme Digital Pack code in the shopping cart and am being charged tax. I've already paid for this product, so shouldn't have to pay tax again. Help!
A. You're correct, there should be no tax applied. This has something to do with the way you set up your Demme Learning account. Here are some important things to know that should solve this problem.
Q. I'm having trouble with the videos/dropdown menus/other content in my Digital Pack. It's not working properly.
- In order to redeem your Digital Pack promo code, you'll need to log in with your free Demme Learning account, or create one if you don't already have one.
- You must add a U.S. billing address in your account dashboard. If you don't have one, the system will add sales tax. If you don't have a U.S. billing address, please use: 207 Bucky Drive, Lititz, PA 17543 (thats us!) and that will take care of the problem.
- You must update the billing address in your account dashboard. Changing it during the checkout process will not remove the sales tax, and you will still be prompted for payment information.
- If you are prompted for payment information, do not proceed with checkout. You'll be charged for the sales tax. Close out of the transaction and update your account dashboard as described. Then select the U.S. billing address that you entered during the checkout process; you will not be prompted for payment information and you should be able to complete your transaction.
Q. These FAQs don't solve my problems; is there anything else I can try?
A.The Digital Packs are designed for use with a modern web browser. If you are using older technology or an older version of your browser, you may experience problems with the function. Try updating your browser or changing to a newer browser.
- We strongly recommend Google Chrome or Safari for Digital Pack users, as the Digital Manipulatives included in the Packs will not work properly in any other browsers.